Saturday 2 April 2011

WELCOME!!!

Hey B-Boys and B-Girls!! I have decided to join in with this whole blog lark and see what all the fuss is about!!


For those that don't know me, I go by the name of DJ Pandamonium (UK DMC Finalist, Producer, Top Billin' Ent. DJ and general all round nice guy! lol), I reside in Plymouth UK, and I represent everything that is expression! Wether it be Hip Hop, Turntablism, Beat Production, MC'ing, Breakdancing, Graffiti or any form of genuine real music made by people from the heart not the cheque book!!


I will be continuing to add regular posts including Reviews, Interviews, New Releases, Mixtapes, Videos etc.. so make sure you subscribe and find out what DJ Pandamonium thinks!! :)


Just so you know a little more about me, here is a video of my 2006 DMC London regional set! It is the last 3 minutes of the set filmed by my good friend Charlie who was in the crowd, but it pretty much shows what I am about when it comes to the turntables. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment